[Diabetes-talk] diabetic shoes

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Sep 15 13:26:56 UTC 2009

Here is why I am not ready to do this,
I signed the paper that says I agree I won't send the shoes back.
I was trusting the office.
Feeling they knew what they were talking about.
I haven't spoken to the doctor at all.
At no time was my doctor rude with me.
The shoes fit fine, there just isn't an arch that comes up on the foot
as was shared with me it would.
I just get quite tired if I don't have an arch in my shoes.
I asked the doctor if I could get an arch support that is put in tennis shoes.
He did say the supports make their own arches.
So I left it at that.
Still trusting.
I didn't know at the time.
I won't get a second pair.
The first time is their mistake, the second time is mine.
I still have the box the shoes came in.
Putting it into the closet.
I am pretty sure all the paper work is inside.
As well as the other inserts that are given when the shoes are bought.
The store comes out of Signet's.
I don't know my account number.
this wasn't given to me.
I can share this with the rehab out here who helped pay for the co payment.
Then it was my insurance who paid for the rest of the shoes.
I am just stuck since I signed paper work.
I won't deny that I didn't.
I am way to honest.
I just got screwed where I need to just let be let be.
I don't want to fight with anyone.

skype
 dmgina23