[Diabetes-talk] Hello Everyone

Ken Metz kenmetz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 3 03:17:38 UTC 2010

Hi Renee.

My name is Ken Metz, and I am a member of the ACB. I am also one of them
thar RLF/ROP kids from 1946, born in Chicago. I have about 50 pounds I'd
like to lose, and was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes just over four years
ago.

Raised mostly by my grandmother as a premi, I was always fed extra well when
little to fatten me up, and all that did was make things difficult regarding
food, and now it's just hard to change my lifestyle, or perhaps inside I
really don't want or am not ready to do so.

I worked most of my life until retirement two years ago, but still find it
difficult to eat properly even though I know what the consequences could be.
I, too, like Pepsi, and especially the cherry one, not diet, of course.

Anyhow, the best to you, and you can email me any time at
kenmetz at sbcglobal.net

Take care, and best to you,

KEN