[Diabetes-talk] Hello Everyone

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:28:12 UTC 2010

Good morning Ken and welcome.

What I have found is change one thing a week.

Don't change everything at once, but if you do it slowly then you wont miss
it as much.

Pepsi is the worst for you and any regular soda. I stopped drinking it in
2001 when I had to go on dialysis, you have to think what is more important
a pepsi or coke of my life.

If you cut out the pepsi and drink water or something non-carbinated sugar
like that you will lower your blood sugar and lose some weight right away.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.