[Diabetes-talk] another possibly stupid question!!!

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Dec 1 21:50:31 UTC 2010

Yes when I eat the cheese crackers or the peanut butter crackers they
also bring up the sugar.
Since I do this at most once a month, I don't worry about it.
I call it my sugars dance.
Ah yes just something that happens.
I hope you are turned around now, and have a bit more than just crackers.
I was told I could have six crackers at a time.
So I have stuck with this for years.