[Diabetes-talk] i'M FISHING FOR ADVICE, AND/OR INFORMATION

Joy Stigile jstigile at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 14 06:10:52 UTC 2010

Dear Paul and Paula,
Hi, please don't fear injections.  Please remember that the last time you
were given a shot you were a kid and not in control of the situation.  This
time you will be in total control of the time, place of injection, and when
you push the needle in!

One of my girlfriends has type 2 Diabetes.  She told me when  she started
taking Lantis insulin at night she felt so much better the next day that it
was definitely worth it.

Good luck, Joy