[Diabetes-talk] strange question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 21:56:21 UTC 2010

I have a friend that has been going through chemo for the last 3 years due
to her lung cancer.  The steroids that she takes  the time of the  chemo
she has gone under the care of an endocrinologist and she is on a regime  of
long acting insulin for a short term due to the  elevated blood sugars
caused by the steroids.  I would advise to talk with your doctor handling  the
chemo and see if they could recommend  an endocrinologist experienced  with
chemo and diabetes.  Not just one doc has all the know all, you need a  team
to work together.

Joyce