[Diabetes-talk] Solo V2

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:50:12 UTC 2010

Thank you so much for posting this information.  I love ADS and there wonderful customer service.

Cheryl Echevarria Independent Travel Consultant http://Echevarriatravel.com 1-866-580-5574 http://blog.echevarriatravel.com Reservations at echevarriatravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel CST-1018299-10