[Diabetes-talk] Accessible Insulin Pumps???

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Oct 11 22:04:37 UTC 2010

Hi Bridgit and all! Hey, nice to have company here. I too use the
Cozmo pump and love it. Yes there are some features I wish I could
get to, but right now it gives me more than any other pump does. I'd
say that in terms of audio feedback and general ease of use, that
would be the Accucheck Spirit. However, it doesn't have any of the
smart pump sorts of features that sighted people take for granted
built into the pump. So you'd have the kind of pump that we all had
in the early nineties. So, come on Prodigy!
In the meantime, nobody's going to pry this Cozmo away from me! <grin.>
Veronica
Diabetes Melodious is here!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407