[Diabetes-talk] Question about accessible materials either in Braille or other media

tom jlv810g at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 11:03:05 UTC 2011

Exactly what I have said all my life:  for each and every body the chemistry is different.  We may have the same rights under the Constitution and the Holy Books may say we are all equal in God's eye but the reality of life is:  our DNA IS SO VERY UNIQUE THAT WHAT IS IDEAL FOR ONE MAY BE UTTER POISON FOR ANOTHER.

Personally, I had migraine headaches for years and certain items would trigger me and even emotional blocking for not being able to do things would trigger frustrations.  Fortunately, my chemistry changed with the change of life.  I was a new person and nowadays I can eat almost anything.

One must remember we are not a piece of plastic; we as humans are continuously changing.  We are NOT GOING TO BE IN THIS CHEMISTRY BODY FOREVER. Change is ongoing as we are HUMANS.  Regards.