[Diabetes-talk] Talking Insulin pump is it out yet?

tom jlv810g at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 10:36:07 UTC 2011

 I would say try the talking insulin pump and be one of the first.  You are accurate, intelligent and totally on the ball for awareness!   The product will change and it will be updated as the first is never the ideal.  The situation is that you are sharp but perhaps a nurse nearby to have his job to watch.  Whatever it takes!