[Diabetes-talk] wearing your pump

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:19:46 UTC 2011

I would want to take it off in the shower anyway, to clean the area where the pump has been.  Also you are naked, so where would you put it.
I don't like things on me when I take a shower.

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394