[Diabetes-talk] Accessibility questions, help needed

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Jul 22 18:12:17 UTC 2012

Hello,
I was at the time on the blind site for weight watchers learning or
trying to learn how they did their meals.
When I didn't get my questions answered, then I felt it was just a
visiting list, not to help a person out on the different meals out there.
I am doing really well with the foods I am eating, feeling really good
over all.
Except one pill thinks it has to slow down the process of keeping the
traffic moving loll.
I was just sharing what happened when I was on their site.
I do well with my diabetic coordinator adjusting all the goodies that happen.
this is the best I have done sense I have become a diabetic.
Learning how to do meals that work for me, and then working for Jim.
I do appreciate what you say though, I just don't write often on how
all is going.
I feel folks have more problems than I do.
I also am working with the scrip talk.
Scolding my pharmacy on not respecting what the doctor has requested
for me to have, 90 day supply of medicine.
Their reasoning is, I am in town, so they can bring over the 30 day
supply of medicine.
I just need to pray that when I go for training I can keep on my
special diet and not let all of the desserts or anything they offer
others that I know I can't eat often.
That is harder for me in a group when folks are eating something and I can't.
Hope that helps.
Thanks again.
One more thing,
I have my own vegetables coming in to eat, and boy I love that.
So I am truly trying hard to be on track.
I know you are doing so well.
I do have other problems that are starting to creep in, and when I take
another a one c, I will share.
Maybe you folks might have tips on how to settle this matter.
Until then I stay positive and know I am doing my best.
I am proud of myself