[Diabetes-talk] Diabetes-talk Digest, Vol 62, Issue 2

Grant E. Metcalf thegems at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 5 18:37:15 UTC 2012

National Health Care, Socialized medicine, or Government management in
Germany, England, and Canada, has been successful in providing diminished
services and reduced quality of care. Already three-quarters of a billion
dollars has been taken from Medicare to fund National Health Care and the
elderly are beginning to feel the pinch. The free market system has provided
Inspite of its faults, the best health care in the world until now and I
would prefer continuing to enjoy its benefits. Clint Eastwood said it well,
"We own the government." At least we use to. - Grant