[Diabetes-talk] Diabetes-talk Digest, Vol 62, Issue 2

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Sep 6 02:33:16 UTC 2012

With respect, the pros and cons of government involvement in health care is
not a fit subject to be discussed on this list. NFB and its divisions
(including the diabetes Action Network) are nonpartisan/apolitical. Failure
to keep to this policy could jeopardize NFB's nonprofit status. I therefore
request that discussion of this topic cease forthwith. In truth, there is
merit on both sides of the issue and what one believes depends upon which
data one cherry-picks.

I have my own opinions and will gladly debate people -- but *off* the list.

So let's get back to discussion of diabetes care as it is affected by
blindness.

Thanks.

Mike Freeman, List Moderator