[Diabetes-talk] Update on Pumps?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu Aug 15 18:47:42 UTC 2013

Thanks, Veronica. I appreciate everyone's input.
Just a thought, but, maybe the DAN could be the
initiator of such a thing? A page with reviews of
the accessibility, or lack thereof, of various
equipment needed by Diabetics? Just sayin. I'd be
up for helping with such a thing, too, where I
could. I'm not just suggesting a thing and leaving
it up to others completely. ;-)

Strive On!
Everett