[Diabetes-talk] Update on Pumps?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 19:15:18 UTC 2013

But couldn't  you have a disclaimer on it and say that you update it every month or two or so? It wouldn't be quite the same intensity as something like NewsLine I should think. Up until the first IDAN Meeting I attended, I didn't realize the amount of inaccessibility there is. That's because I am not yet diabetic and don't have to use these things yet. I made erroneous assumptions.

CL