[Diabetes-talk] Update on Pumps?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu Aug 15 19:31:52 UTC 2013

Hi Mike, and all,

I get what you're saying, Mike. My thought was
simply that it might show a higher level of
accountability and/or need for accessible devices,
if such a page was made public. Consumer Reports,
for instance, has greatly improved accountability
among product quality over the decades, y'know?
;-)

Strive On!
Everett