[Diabetes-talk] accessible Insulin pumps

Julie Graham orvil_7 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 23 18:59:45 UTC 2013

I'm in the Uk, perhaps they have a release date in mind for here and not in
the USA?
I won't believe it til I have it in my hand.  a lot of pumps are controlled
by the blood machine? or a remote, would be so easy for someone who knows
what they are doing to develop an ap for a device which already has speach
built into it, like an iphone which can send info via bluetooth and so on.
I'm guessing if an engineer student got their hands on a 2nd hand pump they
could  sort something no bother.