[Diabetes-talk] Lunch

Julie Kline julie.kline at rochester.rr.com
Sun Nov 10 22:08:43 UTC 2013

For my lunch, I tend to pack some kind of sandwich. Most likely ham, as it lasts longer, along with a slice of reduced fat cheese, and some low-fat mayonnaise. The bread I use is Rhye bread made by Arnold's. I find the Rye bread last longer than other kinds of bread, so that's why I use it. Along with that, I will take along a no sugar added applesauce cup, Either motts or another store brand. I also pack a package of lances whole grain peanut butter crackers, and a fiber one granola bar. The 90 cal ones are the ones I use. To drink, I will take along either a diet citrus tea made by lipton, or a bottle of Nestlé water that is diet and has no sugar. Hope this helps.