[Diabetes-talk] Blood sugar levels and sleep.

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Sep 7 20:18:44 UTC 2013

I don't use a c pap, where I do drop by morning.
I am either in the 70s or the 90s.
Just depends on my snack before bed.
I usually do dark chocolate.
Plus we have been outside in the evenings, this seems to drop me by
morning as well.
Or having the windows open feeling the air does the same.
It is ok that folks may disagree I am the one who is reading my
numbers, and also the one whose a one c is going down.
This has started even more sense I started taking the levimeer.
Now last night was the first time before dinner I was at 64.
Wow did that take me by surprise.
We got it up in a hurry.
so far I can go to sleep rite away.
Especially sitting outside.