[Diabetes-talk] A Stripless Talking Meter ...

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sun Apr 20 20:10:59 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,
I have talked with Ann Williams. I have a Blood Disorder which makes my blood almost as thick as Molasses.
I have to have it checked over couple of months to see if a pint has to be drawn off to prevent clotting.
I have also had a friend who is a nurse draw blood for my Blood Glucose.
She usually has to poke me about four times even after using the common methods.
Sometimes we do not get enough for a reading.
Colleen Roth