[Diabetes-talk] Testing Difficulties

Dean Masters dwmasters15 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 00:14:32 UTC 2014

If you would stick the sides of your fingers it wouldn't hurt as much and
would not interfere with reading Braille.

I wash my hands with warm water then shake the hand I am going to test for
at least 20 seconds with my fingers toward the ground to get the blood down
there. but I too will go through times when I have a hard time getting
enough blood on the strip. It seems like sometimes it runs down the finger
and there is not enough right where I stuck myself to get it on the strip.

Dean