[Diabetes-talk] Heart attack

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jun 10 22:28:20 UTC 2014

Bridgit:

I confess to wondering what people who maintain that other seasonings will
substitute for salt are smoking and where I can get some! But I agree that
all of us tend to use far too much salt and that one gets used to not using
it although mashed potatos need some and corn on the cob with a bit of
butter and salt is better than plain corn on the cob.

I also remain unconvinced that sea salt is better than any other and figure
it's just another way for the "natural" or "organic" freaks to fleece the
rest of us! (grin) But then I don't cotton to omega fatty acids having
benefits, either.

Different strokes ...

Mike Freeman