[Diabetes-talk] Testing 8 Times a Day?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Aug 3 01:25:00 UTC 2016

I will have to do that again.
I find even though I eat a lite lunch it doesn't matter.
We from time to time will share a bag of pop corn.
It has 100 calories.
I also enjoy the no bake cookies with the oatmeal in them.
They also help me out with keeping on track with what you have to do.
We also have salads with chicken in them.
My sugars are over 200.
I test twice to make sure.
Now of course I thought the insulin was to be 20 units in the morning
and 10 unit at night.
Where it needs to turn around.
So this evening I changed it around. They want to see if this would
help the lowering of the numbers in the morning.
I feel good getting everything done I wish to do for the day.