[Diabetes-talk] re what exercises are the best for diabetics

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Jul 28 04:38:21 UTC 2016

I think the best form of exercise is the exercise you can enjoy and will do.
I love being outdoors and walking so that's what I do. I just don't feel
right and it seems as though my brain just doesn't work right till I've had
my wander. My wander is a bit tougher to do when I'm in between dogs as I am
right now and boy do I feel it! But we can all just do the best we can. So
go and have fun!
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407