[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G5 Sensor Question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Aug 23 04:36:25 UTC 2017

I have the clarity app on my phone and it's easy to look at averages there
as well. Pretty nifty system.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407