[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G5 Sensor Question

Daniel C topdog2046 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 13:17:00 UTC 2017

Good thing to know. I was actually able to upload the receiver data just fine. I plugged the receiver in, and the uploader took care of the rest.
Regarding the sensor changed? The doctor thought it would be easier if each sensor lasted two weeks, instead of one. In fact, they suggested probably a week or two before sensor change, and I went with at least two weeks, to see how the sensor does.
So far, before the sensor reset, I have not had any issues. After the sensor reset, the readings seem to be the same.