[Diabetes-Talk] FW: PKvitality - Only 3 days left to pre order K'Watch, the Glucose Tracker for Diabetics

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 19:57:11 UTC 2017

From: PKvitality [mailto:ContactCF at pkvitality.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:19 AM
To: gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Subject: PKvitality - Only 3 days left to pre order K'Watch, the Glucose Tracker for Diabetics

 <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/track/click/2ufcj97xc6dhrd>

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST

Hello,

We thank you for your interest and confidence in our project.

Note that the funds raised from the pre-order will be used to develop the product further and faster and will be used to secure the project until the plan is realized.

The pre-order period will expire on September 30, 2017.

Some updates about K'Watch:

*	The product needs to be submitted to and approved by local medical authorities.
*	 Clinical tests are necessary for this certification. As a backer, you can be placed on the priority list of Beta tests if you want. To signify interest to participate in the Beta test, please contact us at contact at pkvitality.com
*	 The product will be available by the end of 2018 if all stages of the project are carried out as planned, with possible variations depending on local certification processes.

Need more informations ?

We will keep you informed about the progress of the project via our PKvitality newsletter. We also invite you check our Facebook and Twitter pages for more blog updates.

Finally, we encourage you to browse our  <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/track/click/2ufcj98ps6dhrd> Frequently Asked Questions ( <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/track/click/2ufcj99i86dhrd> FAQs) which we update regularly.

In the meantime, we welcome all feedback and we remain at your disposal for any inquiries.

Best regards,
The PKvitality Team

contact at pkvitality.com

 <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/track/click/2ufcj9aao6dhrd>

 <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/track/click/2ufcj9b346dhrd>

 <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/track/click/2ufcj9bvk6dhrd>

 <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/track/click/2ufcj9co06dhrd>

Vous avez reçu cet email car vous êtes incrit chez PKvitality

Envoyé par

 <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/track/click/2ufcj9dgg6dhrd>

© 2017 PKvitality