[Diabetes-Talk] Talking BP cuff

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Dec 15 17:15:50 UTC 2018

I got one several years ago and yes, it talks but I hate it. It does go on
my arm but the thing squeezes so hard that my arm hurts for days. I have no
idea what to get. The only blind people I personally know who are happy, own
one that goes on the wrist. Big help I am, huh!
But last I heard we didn't have a lot of choices in the arm cuff variety.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407