[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom problem

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 21:03:15 UTC 2018

I don’t bother wrapping mine. In the five years that I have been using Dexcom, I have only had this happen a few times. I haven’t gone swimming with it, so maybe it happens more if you totally submerged it. I have never had one not come back after having this happen. I did have a sensor that was due to be changed within 24 hours stop transmitting blood sugars several times, but it did almost take the whole three hours for it to finally come back. I almost changed my sensor early, since I was tired of not knowing my blood sugar. Yes, I know I could have tested the old Dash fashioned way, but I didn’t!

     Jamie

Sent from my iPhone