[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom problem

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 01:07:21 UTC 2018

The few times that it happened with the G5 Took less than an hour for it to return. I haven’t had the shower issue with the G6 except for when the center was less than 24 hours from needing to be changed. Then, it actually took almost the entire three hours. I was ready to change the sensor early when it finally kicked back then!

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone