[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom problem

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 04:28:37 UTC 2018

 Hmm, so maybe keeping my phone closer to the shower will help with
this issue. So, I've killed a couple sensors. I had the training on
Thursday. Today, after my shower, the adhesive started not working so
well. And, not thinking about where my little dog likes to snuggle
most, I put the transmitter in not the best place. So the sensor got
pulled out enough that it stopped working. I went to change it, and
forgot the whole procedure for getting the injecter part off. So now,
I'm down two sensors, I'm guessing they're probably used to people
screwing up at fch. I got a sensor working again, and I think I've got
it in a better location. I've also anchored it with my own medical
tape. So, hopefully, living and learning will help me with going
forward.