[Diabetes-Talk] G6 issue

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 18:28:27 UTC 2019

Hi Jamie,
I have lowered my low alarm and have raised my high alarm before I go to
sleep last night.  They are both reset to my normal numbers now that I am
awake.  It is a big pain in the butt!
We will over come this temporay issue.
Medicare now realizes that patients are using only their phones as a
receiver.  So don't worry about that.
Warmly, Joy