[Diabetes-Talk] medicare

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 04:09:44 UTC 2019

Insurance providers want proof in the form of lab tests and documentation,
not just your word. Silly, because, who wants a meter or pump if you're not
diabetic? Although, people would do this to give the devices to people who
actually need them but whom can't afford insurance or their insurance
doesn't cover certain things. But god forbid insurance companies actually
help people and not make money.