[Diabetes-Talk] Somebody ground me, please?

Amber Wallenstein amber.wallens at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:21:17 UTC 2019

Veronica:
I feel your pain for sure. I just went to the pharmacy and paid $150 for 21 days of insulin and needles. I almost cried. It’s like, what am I working for if all of my money is going to go to this? So I’m having a pity party right along with you. I’ll even give you a diet Pepsi. :-)
Yours in sympathy,
Amber