[Diabetes-Talk] Somebody ground me, please?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:46:27 UTC 2019

Amber and Veronica and all,

Yes, incredibly stressful. And like veronica, I've been dealing with sinus infections with both my kids, and now I'm feeling under the weather. It doesn't put me in a great mood. Throw in single-digit temps and snow, and I'm not a happy camper.

My son's school counselor has been meeting grizzly mama bear lately Long story, but we've had a lot of push-back from her on his IEP, and she's tangoing with the wrong mommy right now. I've been diplomatic but really firm, and she's encountering my mood that's no longer patient and wanting to put up with crap right now, smirk.