[Diabetes-Talk] 2019 NFB Legislative Priority

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:21:23 UTC 2019

I totally agree with you. I personally did not like the overlays that I received 20 years ago for my stove and microwave. They were too cumbersome to read, since they labeled everything. I label my own and just put labels on what I most often use. When someone cited comes over and doesn’t like what time is on the stove or microwave, I tell them they may go right ahead and fix them! I don’t use the clocks nor timer on them, so it doesn’t matter to me.

      Jamie

Sent from my iPhone