[Diabetes-Talk] trying a new meter

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Jan 10 01:51:03 UTC 2019

Hearing loss... if you could plug a vibrator into that unit that would
vibrate when the unit beeped and could feel that vibration you might get
around that hearing loss problem.  A tip from a former President of
Hadley School For The Blind who was deaf.  He had a fan set up so when
the front door opened the fan would start running since that way he knew
when someone had come over to shoot the breeze.  Even a vibrator that
vibrates when light hits a sensor could be useful so long as you could
plug a lamp into that guide then direct the light at the vibrator.