[Diabetes-Talk] new member

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 06:23:40 UTC 2019

Do you have a Walmart in Montana? I shop at a super Walmart in Iowa, and they have very good hummus there. It is in the deli section. I love using it on a hamburger or a grilled cheese sandwich. I also use it in the summer with fresh garden vegetables.    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/bkpollpete
>>> %40gmail.com

>>> Diabetes-Talk: