[Diabetes-Talk] What do people eat to turn around a hypo

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Mon Jul 29 10:50:02 UTC 2019

Hello,
My doctor told me that if my sugar is between 50 and 70 to take something that has 15 carbs. Below 50 I double it to 30. I usually use apple juice for this. A 4ounce can of apple juice has roughly 15 carbs. So I drink 4 ounces for my sugar if it is above 50 and I drink 8 ounces if my sugar is below 50.

Greg Wocher