[Diabetes-Talk] Ryan

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Fri Mar 29 21:33:50 UTC 2019

OK I know I will get yeled at and that is fine.
Don't.
It is good to have salads, but eat real food anyway.
If you want a pizza take it on, just make sure you don't eat the whole pie,
maybe two slices or even three, take on a salad with it to help you a
guy get full.
Take on anything you wish, just in small portions.
I would send anyone to you know where if they decided all I could do is
eat salads.
Life is good keep living.