[Diabetes-Talk] Something that helps me get the tabs off the Dexcom G5 sensors

Paul Magill magills at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 15 05:17:19 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks again to all those who helped and supported me when I
started using the Dexcom G5...

Applying a new sensor has been going better for me, except for getting those
damn paper tabs off...

The last 2 times, I used my teeth  to grab the little corner of the tab, and
to peel it back.

It was much easier than trying to grab it with my fingers, which I think may
not be as sensitive as they once were, getting older, smile.

Dexcom makes a point about keeping everything clean/sterile, so I hold my
breath while I do it.

The last time, not only did I feel more relaxed, but got the sensor on in
less time.

Just in case someone may want to try it...

Warm regards,

Paul in Australia.