[Diabetes-Talk] Impressed with Dexcom tech support

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Thu Apr 16 19:37:44 UTC 2020

Hello all,
I needed to talk with tech support today due to a faulty sensor. My sensor keeps erring out and then working again. It has done this several times over the last four days. I went to the website to find the contact information. When I got there I saw a chat live option. I decided to try it out. It worked very well. It It only took about two minutes to start chatting with someone and it was completely accessible. After about ten minutes I have a new sensor on the way. I would recommend this option to anyone who needs to contact their tech support.

Greg Wocher