[Diabetes-Talk] A call from Medtronics

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Aug 26 00:11:09 UTC 2020

Hi Joyce. It's nice that someone actually called you back. But I've been
hearing that nonsense from them for decades. Every conference, every phone
call, I have this discussion. Oh, the next upgrade. Come January we'll have
an accessible pump and on it goes. Sorry to seem like a downer but I've just
heard this too many times. You know if they really had something, they'd be
making so much noise that nobody could miss it. Do I hear any sound? Nope!
If it comes out, I might take a look at it. But in general, I don't like
their stuff. I've talked to so many people who couldn't even understand why
a blind person would want anything other than the easy bolus. Honestly I
don't think I'd bother with wearing a pump if that's all I'd get.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407