[Diabetes-Talk] Stir frying.

sjryan2 at gmail.com sjryan2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 22:27:32 UTC 2020

Hi Melanie,

Yes, Mary and I have been friends since I was 17 and we were students at the Iowa Adult Orientation Center together! Nice to meet you, too!

I was a registered dietitian. I retired several years ago. I still know about nutrition, but am not allowed to counsel people. But I still put my two cents worth in here when I think it might be helpful!

Please tell Mary hi. I'd ask you to give her a hug from me, but not just now.

Sandi