[Diabetes-Talk] Stir frying.

Melanie Torrance melanietorrance at icloud.com
Tue Sep 29 22:45:46 UTC 2020

Good to hear back fro you. Mary is a dear. She reached out to me, as we were both feeling it so difficult to get to know people on these silly Zoom calls, and not being in person. I had told her that I was a member of this DAN group and so she mentioned your name.
I was delighted that you made a post today.
I will tell Mary that we talked, and chat with you again soon!
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's i phone