[Diabetes-Talk] Attempting to avoid the Dexcom G5 tripple question mark sensor result.

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:04:36 UTC 2021

Hi Paul! It has been a long time since I used the G5, but I do remember stabilizing the unit with my left hand as I press the plunger in with my right hand. The sensor issues can be caused by many reasons, and most are not about how you insert it! Some fail right away, others fail closer to the end of their session and others just fail for no reason at all! They say to wait up to three hours for it to recover. I often try turning the Bluetooth on and off to see if that jar is it to start working again. Most of the time, it does come back to life.  Tech-support will send you a replacement if you end up having to change it.

Jamie Gurganus
Phone: 515-291-8451
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize