[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 calibration alert/notification

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 22:13:15 UTC 2021

Hi Rick,
This happened to me a couple of months ago.  I immediately called Dexcom and they said I used the same code number as the previous sensor  It is OK to use the same code number but, he said I had just inserted it too fast and the next time I should wait 20 minutes between stopping the old sensor and inserting the new sensor, if it has the same number.  Dexcom did send me another sensor to replace the one that kept wanting me to calibrate.  I did insert a new sensor and everything went great after the two hour warm up.
One time I did put in the wrong code number and it right away mentioned I had put in an invalid code number in.
Warmly, Joy