[Diabetes-Talk] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} needle gages

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 20:25:51 UTC 2021

Preference is probably a medical one. The ultrafine are for people who have
smaller veins; people with more sensitivity often use those. I have used
ultrafine and some that are not and I don't feel a difference. I have found
that these get selected by physician or diabetic educator preference.

Jeanette