[Diabetes-Talk] re concern about low clubos levels

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:56:54 UTC 2021

Good Morning.

Personally, I have reservations where fad diets are concerned.
However, as long as you and your medical team are on the same page,
that's the main thing.  Having said that, I have one suggestion.
Years ago, I was told that one thing to keep around is good high
protein snacks--nuts, peanut butter, cheese, and the like.  The huge
advantage to protein is that although it might not be a quick fix for
a low, it is key to maintenance as it will keep you from going down
too far.  So, you may wish to have such a thing before exerting
physical activity/work-outs and the like.  I have found that this has
worked for me over the years.

Bern.